Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fundamentally Transform America

Whenever I ask myself if I am being paranoid about Obama administration, I find out about another project that is being imposed by the government and that justifies my worries.

On top of last year’s $4.35 billion demanded by the administration for education reform, Obama has asked for an additional $1.53 billion for fiscal year 2011 for Education Secretary Arne Duncan’s pet project Race to the Top completion.

Sara Durand has written a well researched article on this competition and the potential that exists for converting it into an indoctrination program. Read the article and click on the links that the article provides. It is interesting to see how hidden in a myriad of governmental projects, Obama is planting seeds for his pet projects, designed, and here a I quote Obama, “to fundamentally transform this country.”

Read Article

No comments: