Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunday Readings

Is Barack Obama aware of Muslims awash in petrodollars?

Read Article

I am sorry to have to notify you that I have just been diagnosed as mentally ill. My only consolation is that I am one of about half the population. To test yourself please answer check the correct statement:

a: I support the policies of President Obama

b: I disagree with president Obama

If your answer is B, you too are mentally ill.

In the old Soviet Union dissent was also called a mental illness. Welcome to America 2009.

Read Article

Sick and getting sicker. Democrats on the House Financial Services Committee have voted to grant ACORN a role in setting regulations for financial institutions.

Read Article

Why I am a Conservative and not a Republican. Go Hoffman, Go!

Read Article

No comments: