Friday, February 27, 2009

I hate to say "I told you so..."

WCBS in New York reports that Jewish leaders are voicing their displeasure and disappointment with the way Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been hammering Israel over their treatment of Palestinians in Gaza and her strong demands for Israel to speed up relief in Gaza. Mortimer Zuckerman a member of the NYC Jewish Community Relations Council, and publisher of the Daily News and U.S. News and World report is quoted as saying “"I am very surprised, frankly, at this statement from the United States government and from the secretary of state.” Similar statements could be heard from many prominent members of the Jewish community.

I hate so say “I told you so” but…I told you so. Once again the Jewish community has neglected its main supporters in the Right and the Republican Party, allying itself with the left wing of the Democrat party and acts surprised when they behave just like the European left.

I also think that the Jewish community should become aware that Hillary is the Secretary of State for President Barack Hussein Obama, and she doesn’t say anything that would contradict Obama’s position on the issue.

Remember the tale about the man who finds a frozen snake in the fields and places it against his body to thaw it? When the snake recovers it bites the man. As he lies dying he asks the snake: “why did you bite me?” “Now we will both die.” The snake answers: “it’s my nature.”

Why is the intellectual radical left anti Israel? It’s their nature.

No comments: