Friday, April 9, 2010

Not Funny


The New Jersey teacher’s union has sent a memo to its members discussing the latest conflict between the union and Governor Christie. The memo concluded with the following quote:
"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."
For months now we have had reports and analysis concerning the hate spewed by the Tea Party. However, the Tea Party cannot hold a candle to the left when it comes to spewing hate. The mainstream media will chuckle and shrug its collective shoulders. Teachers only want a Republican governor dead. Doesn’t everyone?

By the way, the union didn’t even have the creative juices to come with something original. This stupid joke has been circulating on the net for months.

No comments: