Sunday, January 17, 2010

You might not hear this on the Sunday shows

Ed Schultz , the liberal commentator on MSNBC should be indicted for incitement to violate federal law. Here is the statement he made last week concerning the special election in Massachusetts next Tuesday:

I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are.
I have always felt that the extreme left really felt contempt for the democratic process, and I know quite a few liberals who would agree with him. The scary thing is that the democrat machine, SEIU, ACORN and other operatives will work very hard the ensure that Ed Schultz's wishes are carried out.

No comments: